Meet Deborah Ann Denio
- Realign’s Owner and On-Site Manager
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Certified Manual Therapy Specialist
- IFBB Figure Pro
- Fitness Model
- Deborah received her Bachelors Degree in Movement and Exercise Science from Chapman University.
- Deborah earned her Masters and Doctorate degrees in Physical Therapy at the University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences.
- Deborah also obtained her manual therapy certification.
- Deborah is also a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist through the NSCA.
Deborah has been a lifelong athlete competing in to many sports to name. She has competed on the national level as a ranked collegiate tennis player. She was inducted into the Hall of Fame at Chapman University in 2008. Deborah is also a trained gymnast, dancer and IFBB Pro Figure competitor. Deborah entered the bodybuilding competition world as a fitness competitor. She earned many titles including Ms. Fitness Los Angeles, Ms. Fitness International, and Ms. Fitness Sacramento. Due to her back injuries she moved into the figure category where she won her IFBB Pro card at the Team Universe Figure Nationals.
Physical Therapy and Training Career:
Deborah has experienced numerous injuries throughout her athletic career, which has naturally drawn her to work in the field of Physical therapy and personal training. She has a special interest and talent for helping others achieve their goals, whether it is recovering from an injury, losing ten pounds or stepping on stage for competition.
Deborah has been a licensed practicing Doctor of Physical Therapy since 2001. She has worked in numerous environments and has directed several facilities. In 2012 Deborah ventured into private practice with great success in Los Angeles. Deborah is currently opening a new facility in Bakersfield, California which will serve both of her passions, Personal Training and Physical therapy under one roof.
Further Areas of Expertise:
Through competing in fitness and figure contests, Deborah has gained further expertise in the areas of nutrition and supplementation. She returned to IFBB Pro Figure Competitions just seven months after the birth of her baby boy in December 20190. Deborah’s own experience with child birth and post partum training-weight loss has inspired her to offer this as a specialized service to other women. Her education lets you know that her regimen is founded in science and more importantly her physical appearance exhibits that her methods work.